Woman Marries DOG in 'Romantic' Wedding Ceremony - After Marriage To Man Failed

A British woman finally found the partner of her dreams - her pet DOG.
While she can be sure they won't leave the toilet seat up or put foam round the sink... there is the chance she might get fleas.

Amanda Rodgers married her dog Sheba in a romantic ceremony in Croatia.
The unusual service in Split was attended by 200 people and nobody barked their objection.
The 46-year-old divorcee wore black stockings and suspenders for the ceremony while Sheba wore a more traditional white bridal frock.

The Metro reports that she said: "Sheba had been in my life for years, making me laugh and comforting me
when I was feeling low. I couldn’t think of anything more I’d need from a life partner."
She married a (human) man 20 years ago but the marriage was short lived.

While Mrs Rogers is presumably keeping her maiden name she does have the Twitter name @shebarodgers.

Amanda organises a gothic music night in Brixton called Stranger than Paradise which she claims is "a twisted exotic romp of Balkan beats, gypsy laments and cossack high kicks."

Labels: ,